Saturday, February 16, 2008

p.s.

i'm sick again :( Boo. Left work a little early yesterday. Stopped at the grocery store to get some fruit, Nyquil, and cough drops. (for the record, I am so over buying my own cold medicine) Went home, pulled out the couch bed, popped in a movie, popped some Nyquil... SLEPT from 10pm til 12 noon today.

p.s. it is really awkward calling a friend to say "I'm sick; will you come over and hang out with me?" (Why yes, i would love to come into your germ-y environment just to help you feel better) I don't know how to ask that.

p.p.s. it is really LOVELY when a friend comes over to your germ-y environment and gives you a HUG, even when you couldn't figure out how to ask for that.

p.p.p.s. i love that full episodes of LOST, Survivor, Extreme Makeover Home Edition, and My So-Called Life are on the internet!

p.p.p.p.s. "The Holiday" is becoming one of those 'comfort food' movies, for me. One, because Jude Law is in it...that always helps :) Two, it reminds me of Cali.

No comments:

Post a Comment