Monday, February 4, 2008

yada, yada...

Prompted by a question a friend posed to me i discovered:
... out of the last 10 weeks, I have had SIX days where I have had nothing scheduled. Wow. No wonder i've been feeling sh*tty. Let's try to not do that in the future, ok? Ok...!


On another topic (this prompted thru discussing the question: "If you could be on a game show, which one would you pick"):
... do you remember the days on Wheel of Fortune, when the contestants got to go "shopping" after each round, with the money they'd won?? It's true! You can read all about it here: http://gs.mandelweb.com/wheelprizes.html
I distinctly remember a glass(?) ,life-size Dalmatian dog statue sitting in one of the prize rooms. This was around the same time in my life when I was taking imaginary dogs for walks; I think I really wanted a pet.


Btw, if I could be on a game show I would pick:
1. Family Feud... but with the old host. I always wanted to do that survey at the end.
-OR-
2. Jeopardy... with the qualification that I be "Jeopardy-smart". Or that would just be an exercise in self-abuse.


I now have 3 days off in a row... wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

1 comment:

  1. happy 3 days off! yay!

    i used to love watching when they shopped at the end of wheel of fortune--we were actually watching it the other day and pat and vanna talked about how they each have one of those dalmations in their homes. i think they said they used to charge $200 for it!

    ReplyDelete